Should I give him a chance?

Am I right for doing this? I have this guy who likes me but I do not feel the same way. I know he really cares about me but I know there is a chance I might hurt him because he's not the ONE. Should I give him a chance or save him the heartache?
Thank you so much for the advice :D I did the right thing and we're cool now as friends <3

34

Most Helpful Girl

• well if you don't have any type of feelings towards him then I suggest not dating him cause you don't want to break his heart being with him and then dumping him. I kinda went through the same thing not to long ago.