How do you decrease the time it takes to heal a wound?

Does diet/exercise help with the healing process or is there any crazy things you guys do to heal wounds faster ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard of anything from using Vaseline, honey, and vitamin's E and C.

But the best way is to probably take care of yourself through proper diet and exercise, take your vitamins, don't smoke or drink during the process, and keep the wound clean.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What type of wound?

If its a laceration daily vitiam E application can help. You should also stay hydrated. There are also products like mederma whitch id recommend.

Ingesting Vitiman E and other healthy foods like fruits and veggitables can help.

0|1
    0|0
  • Put sugar on the wound. I kid you not, it helps, amazingly. Just apply cane sugar, and then put the bandage on. It will crust a little weirdly, but it will dry, absorbing fluids, and greatly speed the healing. It will still take time, but apply it to a cut, and it'll look better within several hours.

0|1
    0|0
  • General health can improve how your body heals itself, so eating right will pay off :).

Also, I swear by aquaphor!

0|1
    0|0
  • I take vitamins and minerals, zinc, vitamin c and topical vitamin e if it's scarring

0|1
    0|0
  • I think being in the water for a long time helps, pool bath ect.

0|1
    0|0
  • protein.

it's the bodies building blocks, lots of lean meat, eggs and dairy.

0|1
    0|0
  • super glue for cuts

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes