How do plain/nerdy girls obtain a boyfriend?

i know looks mean a lot to guys.

if a girl isn't hot, and maybe even borders on mousey/average looking (though not overweight), how can she get a boyfriend, other than improving her appearance?

should she even be thinking/obsessing over guys if she lacks feminine appeal?

does she have to wait it out until boys become men?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• What is "mousey"?

I can't speak for all men, but I've said this many times on this board, if a girl has a great sense of humour (can roll with the punches and not be uptight), then I am drawn to her. Obviously looks play a part, but I'd rather have a relationship with someone that is "average" looking and awesome to be with, than a "hot" girl that makes me want to slam my head against the wall out of sheer annoyance.

I don't really think you should change anything if it makes you feel uncomfortable. You might be looking too hard or you just have to change up social circles.