Men: What are some things that girls/women do on SN's that you don't like?

What are some things that girls/women do on SN's ( social networks) that you don't like?

Help us out, if a girl is looking to somehow woo a guy over a social network, what are some things that she maybe should/shouldn't do?

Or better yet, say you're interested in a particular girl and the only means of communication you have with her is online, what's something that could make her lose major cool points?

Anything that irks you/turns you off?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it When a girl posts her pics on her page to get as many likes she can get and then delete it in 1-2 days every time, so guys will ask her why she deleted them (indirect ways to get a guy's attention)... I hate those type of persons who can reach to any limit to be in spotlight and attention

yeah that attention seeking freaks turns me off.. :(