Men: What are some things that girls/women do on SN's that you don't like?

What are some things that girls/women do on SN's ( social networks) that you don't like?

Help us out, if a girl is looking to somehow woo a guy over a social network, what are some things that she maybe should/shouldn't do?

Or better yet, say you're interested in a particular girl and the only means of communication you have with her is online, what's something that could make her lose major cool points?

Anything that irks you/turns you off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it When a girl posts her pics on her page to get as many likes she can get and then delete it in 1-2 days every time, so guys will ask her why she deleted them (indirect ways to get a guy's attention)... I hate those type of persons who can reach to any limit to be in spotlight and attention

yeah that attention seeking freaks turns me off.. :(

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Self depricating comments" which all girls seem to do. Statuses like "Looking for a boyfriend :(" and other dumb sh*t, which is why my fb account went bye-bye.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well being ignored is one thing that is extremely annoying. I'd rather her just say she's not interested in talking. I also don't like when she says like "I'll be back later" and then you see her make a post like an hour later but never tells you that she's back. And I really don't like when she expects you to start 100% of your conversations. She should say hello or good morning to you every now and then too.

1|0
    0|0
  • not answering questions..and just sign off or leave. Asks me of all sort of questions, but when I ask the same about her,gets angry, tell I am askign tooo personal stuff..lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is us

0|0
    0|0
    • That part of the question had me confused

• Show All
    • Just ask him for his # to answer your question. If he doesn't give it to you oh well and if he does make the 1st move at least. If he hasn't hit you up yet on the social network he probably don't even know you like him. If your preety he'll definently give you his #. Then you start talking/go on date/ and bam you have a boyfriend . Not that hard

• Thank you for that tip...however I have no problem in approaching a man, I was just curious to know what are things that could turn a man off on a social network...

• Does your name begin with a S?

0|0
    0|0
    • Whuuuuut?! No

• Show All
    • lol well my older sister doesn't have an older sister...she's 'my' older sister but my name doesn't begin with S...lmso..my older sister's horoscope is Pisces

• OH well I guess it's not her then . Nice talking to you. You just have a twin somewhere. The girl I'm talking about is a Aries I think she born somewhere around March. Have a good night

• When you can go through her photos and after seeing so many photos of her half naked you know what she look like naked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find if a girl just sends me a message like for my phone number or to go somewhere and she's preety like you are if that's you in your avi I'd more then likely respond . It wouldn't be that hard to pull a guy on a social network .Getting his # though would probably be the best approach.I would lose point with her if she still has she's in a relationship in her bio or pics with her ex as her bio. Or she posts stuff like " I'm single because I'm ugly" when she knows she's beautiful. Or she postes stuff like the things I value about myself is that I'm preety . In my mind I'm thinking I see you don't have anything else to offer so you must not be intelligent or hard driven. I don't really find girls with no self esteem attractive at all

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes