What is the worst insult for a guy?

I think the worst insult for a girl is slut but what's the worst for a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal experience of insulting guys. (went through a man hating phase with good reason though.)

Laughing at there penis when it's um...not a larger size as you're used to (being polite here).

Assuming they're perverts or rapist when they're trying to be nice. (However guys please be aware some females are victims of assault and can't think of a man as anything else)

And if you leave them for vagina/cheat on them with a guy 2 guys or a girl. (it's an insult to bi females to assume they'd leave a guy for a girl being committed to someone is being committed to someone no matter what your sexuality is.)

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh ad I forgot publicizing his inability to please you in bed oooh that's got to hurt esp, if you're laughing at him. Never did that though...never had to either ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I actually think the worst thing you can say about a guy is that he's creepy.

That one has just always bothered me. Maybe it's just because I'm socially awkward and inept at flirting, but my intentions are always really good, and I'm an extremely caring person... if I get called creepy, it's just devastating.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, yeah, you're right. It's probably that, more than gay

• Seriously they are. Like I think the word f***** is the worst thing to call a straight man for sure.

• Disregard that. Meant to put it elsewhere...

• Telling him or suggesting by your actions that his penis is too small. That would break most guy's spirits.

I'm weird so I kinda like that. Not that I'm small, its just that I never expect a sweet and loving girl to be so harsh.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on where his insecurities lie. For example, you can't tell a guy with a big d*** that his junk is small, it's just funny at that point... Insults have to strike at someone weakness, in order for them to have power. If you don't know him well pretty much anything you throw at a secure man will bring a smile to his face. =P I think guys probably feel most insulted when they are betrayed when they actually cared.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Your penis is so small after we have sex I'm still a virgin". That's quite a bad insult :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking that all guys are would-be rapists if given the chance. seriously I think a few girls on here do think this way.

1|0
    0|0
  • laugh when you see his d***.

pervert/creep might work but depending on who he is he might not care.

why do you want to know?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think actions are worse than insults.

I would be furious if a girl left me for another girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any words or phrases that attack his manliness is pretty derogatory and degrading.

1|0
    0|0
  • actually, I can think of quite a few worse things to say to a girl than a slut, first off a slut is a girl who sleeps around because of her sexual desire, which isn't even an insult, there should be more of them. You're thinking of a hoe, which is when a girl sleeps around for a reward, such as "o ima suck his d*** cause he has a party next week and if I do I might get invited", or a whore who sucks d*** in the locker room and goes and kisses her boyfriend on the mouth afterward. As for insults on a guy, I don't think there's anything that I'd feel offended by; I ussually take a**hole and douchebag as a compliment but that's jsut me

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. You actually take those as compliments? Funny.

• yeah cause IM not an actual a**hole I just act like one sometimes so IM glad to see my talents are appriciated :P, I think the only thing that would hurt me from a girl is her being disappointed in something I did. Most guys would be offended if the girl said he wasn't good in bed or had a small d*** but I don't worry about that lol, also a really harsh shut down would be a pretty bad insult but if a girl did that to me I'd burry her in insults so again, not worried

• I can think of much worse insults than 'slut'.

I don't think insults are segregated by gender.

0|0
    0|0
    • they are though

• Seriously they are. Like I think calling a straight man a f***** is the worst thing to call a straight man.

• Being called that is hardly a bad insult.

I think this question may be bordering on breaking the rules, not that I've read them.

:P

But yeah, I don't think the really insulting things you can say are necessarily separated by gender.

• hmm telling him he is not good in bed or he has a ugly penis

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG turns it into homosexual

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it varies from guy to guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes