What is the worst insult for a guy?

I think the worst insult for a girl is slut but what's the worst for a guy?

212

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal experience of insulting guys. (went through a man hating phase with good reason though.)

Laughing at there penis when it's um...not a larger size as you're used to (being polite here).

Assuming they're perverts or rapist when they're trying to be nice. (However guys please be aware some females are victims of assault and can't think of a man as anything else)

And if you leave them for vagina/cheat on them with a guy 2 guys or a girl. (it's an insult to bi females to assume they'd leave a guy for a girl being committed to someone is being committed to someone no matter what your sexuality is.)

• Ooooh ad I forgot publicizing his inability to please you in bed oooh that's got to hurt esp, if you're laughing at him. Never did that though...never had to either ;)