I don't know how to stop thinking about my ex?

its really annoying. it makes me sad and makes me remember the old times. I always think of her. sexually, romantically. I can't even take a girl out without comparing them 2. I can't get an erection for anyone other than my ex. my ex and I Haven't spoken or seen each other in a very long time. I thought I got over her but it always comes back to me. I'm so tempted to call her or see her but I cant. I even had sex with a girl to make me feel better but it didn't help. I just felt guilty for doing that to the girl even though she knew it would be one time thing. I don't know what to do. help please!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Can you work things out with your ex? It sounds like you still love her. I'm a big believer in saving relationships, unless there is abuse or cheating, etc. I mean, love is precious and hard to find, so I think when you find it you should hold onto it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't think so. we tried to save it but its only because of her parents that we broke up. believe I tried everything but she is too dedicated to her family and what they say that I don't even stand a chance there. I do still love her a lot and I feel like I will never stop loving her no matter what

• I know exactly how you feel, I met my soulmate and we broke up over such a silly thing but he's so stubborn and pig headed and also had a lot going on at work which made him stressed. I was the verbal punching bag but there only so much I could take and one night he got so angry because I put my dads health before his stress and he dumped me. I've been so lost without him and didn't cope at all. I lost my job and even my hair, absolutely heartbroken. It's been 2 years now and I'm still the same, I miss him every day and still love him. I haven't seen him for 2 years, he lives with someone else now and I have dated men but just can't feel anything for them, I too can't feel aroused with any other and compare them to him. It's a killer and I feel your pain. Hopefully one day someone will give you back what you feel for your ex and you can move on and be happy. Don't feel bad for feeling this way there's no time limit on this, some loves take longer than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Things will get better in time. I went through the same thing with my ex and I wasn't over him for a really long time. The best thing for you, and I know it's hard, is to not give in to calling or seeing her. It will set you back. It's just time, eventually things move on and you'll meet someone new. Don't try to force it. If your not ready to be with anyone than don't try. You'll eventually find someone that makes you happy again and things will start feeling normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks. I guess you are right. I need more time

Recommended myTakes