Girls, how do you decide what length skirt to wear with leggings?

I've always been curious what criteria you use to decide this important question.
Updates:
Pls RATE it girls!
Leggings with short skirts are all the rage here at a Chinese university. The women look ravishing playing tennis in them.
I mean the modern, non builky leggings!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mainly wear leggings with skirts/dresses when it's cold (lower than 65°F). I also usually don't wear short skirts/dresses (more than 6" above knees).

Chinese girls are also quite conservative (I'm Chinese American), so the answers you'll get here will be quite different.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, on this I'm not sure. Their skirts are pretty short these days.

Please rate the question, OK?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no leggings. if I have to meet with parents for parent teacher conf. I will wear stocking. length would be a bit over knee caps.

why are they wearing short skirts while playing tennis? are they also in heels? I have seen that. lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Skirts and leggings should not occur together at all

Only exception is if you're 5 years old and wearing a tutu

2|2
    0|1
  • Leggings are OK with longer shirts, but not with skirt in my opinion. If you want to cover your legs more due to weather or modesty, nylons are amazing! And they look a lot less like a babies outfit :P

0|1
    0|1
  • Not short enough to warrant butt grabbing haha

If I can't bend down, even a little, then I'm out.

I can go pretty short without needing it but if it's just nasty without them, overtly tight, or really cold ha ha then I wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when I was a preteen going through my all black half goth half trying to look like a hooker phase, I'd wear short skirts with leggings. But I was a dancer so I'd do the flowing skirts with leggings. That became unappealing to me after age 11. I personally think you shouldn't wear leggings with skirts unless you're under 13. I don't think leggings and skirts look good together since I've grown, looks kind of weird, but I don't wear leggings period. I wear skirts, I wear dresses, I wear jeans, and I wear shorts. Leggings are no where in there.

2|1
    0|1
  • That's because they are Chinese and all have absolutely awesome legs... I swear if there is such a thing as reincarnation I want to some back as at least half Asian so I too can have gorgeous legs

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear skirts with leggings, but if I did, I would just go with whatever look I like, no strict rules or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear leggings with a skirt, stockings I would

With leggings I would wear a tunic

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't really decide although I would be more likely to wear a shorter skirt with leggings maybe shorter than I would wear bare legged

0|1
    0|0
    • There you go! Please rate my question!

• ok..although I will add that I really only wore leggings with skirts as a teen...now I would only do it with boots so they look like black tights. I am not a fan of the look.

• I don't wear skirts and leggings together. It's a bit of a no no for me I guess lol, it's alright for younger children. But I do wear longer tops with leggings - ones that go over my bum

2|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes