In your opinion, are these pants too tight for a guy to wear?

In YOUR opinion, do you think these jeans are too tight for a guy? Too feminine looking either?

link

link

link
  • Too tight
  • Nah you're good
The front pic looks weird cause of the angle it was taken at and I had to lean forward a little to take it.

I really like the pants but I was a little self conscious about them at first. I didn't want them to look too tight, not only for looks but for comfort too. Didn't want to look like I was wearing girl pants.
Thank you for everyone's opinions so far.

Just to clarify something; I put "YOUR" opinion in caps for a reason:

Apparently to most, these are not too tight, much-less considered tight.

However, if you look at the poll(a handful) there are a few people that do feel as though they're too tight for a guy to be wearing.

I'm not asking if they're "too tight" or "tight" per say...I'm asking if they're too tight FOR A GUY to be wearing.
Basically what I'm saying is, if you saw me out in these (for the sake of argument) would you think oh he looks normal or would you think, his pants are too tight for him?

I know it sounds like a contradiction, but if you break it down and think about what I'm asking, I think you'll get a better idea of what I'm saying.

Thanks everyone in advance. :)
Too distressed/faded?
link

1-5 are new
10. 11, 12

2915

Most Helpful Girl

• look a little baggy to me

• I didn't mean skin tight or like skinny jeans tight. I meant "too" tight for a guy, not "tight". Make sense?

• no but they look fine

2815
  • not too tight at all! I would barely consider them skinny jeans and they aren't at all feminine looking. you definitely shouldn't feel self conscious in them, you look great!.

• Are you saying you'd barely consider them skinny jeans because they look like they fit like slightly loose skinny jeans?

• What if I told you they're regular bootcut (not slim)

• And they're my size too :)

• perfectly alright, these aren't tight at all, girls like legs as much as guys do.

I would suggest a straight leg with a boot cut ... not too tight on the thighs, especially if you work out and have large quads, but somewhat form fitting, plus the flare at the bottom gives them style.

• Yeah I always wear something with a flare of boot bottom. Anything with a straight bottom or tapered looks weird on me I think.

• how are they even considered tight? do you usually wear pantaloons?

• Tight means different things to different people. As you can see by the poll and comments. I didn't mean tight like skinny jeans or skin tight. I asked, is it "too tight for a guy" to wear.

• I prefer a bit more baggy but that's just me, so it looks fine

• That's fine. You answered it how I was asking. You're saying they're not tight/too tight, but they're tight(er) than you'd prefer guys/a boyfriend to wear.

• Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying, but most girls seem to prefer tight so you should be fine.

• They look really good :) I actually don't mind slim fitting jeans on guys but that's for pervy I want to look at their bum reasons

• link

link (those are jeggings)

link

• they look too small for you , I think you've out grown them

• The front looks weird in the pic cause of the way the pic was taken. Its the way they're made, its not so much that they're too small. They're made to like shape your crotch and ass.

• Uhm, those look baggy to me. You are definitely not European. I have pants that have to be yanked over the calves when taken off.

• Not they are not skinny they straight cut jeans the one you wear in those photos

• They're regular bootcut

• Those look like standard, straight cut traditional Levis. Not tight at all. Jeans aren't supposed to look baggy, or theyd catch on thorns in the days when cowboys wore them.

• No, those like fine. They actually look about average.

• Those jeans aren't even REMOTELY tight. If you think that's tight, you should see mine.

• they just look a little too long but besides that, your good man!

• haha no .. dude I wear skin tight skinny jeans .. those are good.

• They look good, and are definitely not to tight for a guy, not feminine either.

• Does it even really matter what kind of pants a guy wears? I mean eventually I like the person for who he or she is right?

• Totally sencible answer. Nice to see normal people on here. ;)

• Maybe I just want to talk about everything to everyone ^_^

• I understand what you're saying. Humor me for the threads sake? :P

• haha no they rnt, some of my guy friends wear skinny jeans that are as tight as mine lol, but they are fine!

• They aren't even slim.

• When people are saying 'they aren't tight', they are answering your question, by telling you you could wear much tighter jeans and still not be too tight.

I can't imagine anyone considering them too tight, and in some circles, they'd be considered too baggy.

• I know what you mean.

In any case, I rarely see guys under 30 wearing pants even as baggy as yours. Only old, unfashionable guys do - where I live.

• If anything too baggy.

• nawh they look good, no worries :)

• Perfect fit! Not too tight at all and if they were looser it wouldn't look right.

• Nope, they look fine. I've seen tighter pants and been okay. Your pants are not tight.

• Good god we are way too homophobic in this country. Of course not ! They are just fine

• are you kidding me?! They look great :)

• No they look really nice :)

• nah man you look alright,shoes look fine too

• you have wrong idea about a skin tight jeans

• I never said anything about skin tight. I was asking are they "too tight for a guy" to wear. I said "your" opinion in caps for that reason. As you can see in the poll, most people say not too tight, although a handful think they are. That's why I said "your'" opinion in caps for a reason. To some people they may not consider them tight, but they may consider them too tight for A guy to wear. Thanks for your opinion though.

• They don't seem tight to me

• These are fine, they look good

• They aren't tight at all.

• They look fine to me

• no, looks good

• Looking fine to me not tight at all.

• nah your good..not tight at all

• Look fine to me.

• it looks fine

• In my opinion they are not too tight for a guy to be wearing. Plus I hare skinny jeans with a passion lol so these look nice:) I wouldn't worry, they look like they fit you well!

• I am not a fan of skinny jeans period. IMO guys should not wear them...ever and they don't look flattering on girls either. Just my .02

• I definitely agree. Most guys seem to like skinny jeans on girls...but I don't wear them:) good to know someone else is on my side!

• I like tight pants on an guy.

• I don't think they are too tight, I have seen guys in much tighter, like skinny jeans. The second pic makes your junk look weird though, just saying, I know you said you has to lean forward but it still looks odd.

• yeah it's because the crotch kinda rounds down and in toward the bottom instead of just kinda down or down at a slant. does that make sense? that and length of material from the top waist line to the crotch is short.

• Yeah I get it. As long as it doesn't look like that head on and not when you are taking a pic of it then its good.

• No, not tight! :)

• they don't look tight at all

• not tight enough, honey ;)

seriously though,they look good on you,

• Look like standard jeans to me. As long as the pant legs aren't hugging your legs, you're pretty much good to go.

Wearing stuff like this will make you look like you're wearing girl pants. link

• I'd say borderline. They look like regular fitting jeans. Personally I prefer relaxed and loose fitting jeans.

• They're regular bootcut and my size, but if anything I'd agree with you or say they look almost like slim boot.