How to calm her down?

I have a friend who is really needy and hysterical. She has a boyfriend, in whom I don't trust too much, he ignores her and he is not that caring about her. Which drives me nuts, cause she is amazing, and sweet and a really loving person, but I can't stand watching her suffer.

How can I help her control her hysterical mind? She is really insecure, although she knows she is beautiful, she is fat and that kills her confidences and becomes really needy. Should I talk to her boyfriend and ask him to help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Her boyfriend sounds like a scumbag. Talk to her calmly and try to convince her that the guy is a loser who shouldn't be allowed to leave his house. Ok, that's my opinion, but at least try to convince him he's a loser anyway (minus the not leaving the house part). Tell her you'll always be there for her, you are like her sister. No one should have to tolerate abuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm, tough situation. What I would do is sit her down and talk to her. Let her know that it bothers you seeing her hysterical and uptight about things and you'd like to help her. That's really all you can do. You can't change someone, if they are like this there really isn't much you can do to stop them. The only thing you can do is let them know your there for them.

DO NOT get involved with her boyfriend. That adds way too much drama and that's a bit immature too. Let her and her boyfriend be. IF she asks you your opinion about him, that's when you can tell her your thoughts. Her relationship between her boyfriend is between her and him STRICTLY.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes