What do you expect when you give a guy your number?

Do you expect him to text you or call you? The day after you give him your number or a couple days after? Do you expect him to flirt with you for a week or ask you on a date sooner rather than later?

I think a lot of guys (including myself) bail out of a potential friend/partner because we don't know the expectation on the receiving side.

150

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when I give someone my number, they text me an hour after they left :') haha

I expect a text the day after actually. He doesn't need to wait a week to ask me out, a couple of days later or even a day after it is fine.

No need to bail if you don't know what girls expect, that's like saying: I don't wanna start a relationship because I might do something wrong. That's just BS. If I wanna text a guy, I text him. If he doesn't appreciate it, tough luck, I won't do that anymore with that guy.

• I like that!

• I've never dated so I don't know these things. But that makes sense. I guess I just want to get it right the first time :)

• Not a lot of people get it right the first time, but that's okay. You can't see what a girl wants in a minute. Everybody makes mistakes, it's life :)