Why do guys hate on girls that try to be skinny?

i read post on here a lot about how guys hate girls that watch what they eat and try to be skinny. but at the same time these guys praise naturally thin girls. that seems pretty unfair in my opinion. I mean shouldn't those of us girls that put forth the effort to be thin (and prevail) be held higher then the lucky naturally thin types? we're the ones doing the work. we go to the gym, we watch what we eat, we compulsively weight ourselves (that may just be me lol) I'm just saying why all the hate on those of us who try. I''m 5'8 and I've been a steady 123 since graduating high school (I use to be 118) and that isn't because I just eat whatever I want. its because I watch what I eat. some of us gotta put in the effort guys and you should appreciate us for caring about what you like. (end rant) (:

510

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's great if you're genuinely trying I'm 100% behind you. Would be cool if more girls were concerned about their health like you.

Lots of people just hate on others who try and be better. If you try and be successful and you're in the stage where you're struggling but working hard, people are gonna hate.

If you're not great at a sport but you work you ass off and your goal is to go bigtime, people are gonna hate.

If you're a super skinny dude trying to get big you're gonna get hate.

If you're sh*t with girls and you try and work on that, people are gonna hate.

Literally anything you try, as long as you're not successful yet, means you inevitably get a certain amount of hate.

People who hate either don't value work and improvement and don't have dreams or aspirations of their own OR they're the people who have given up on their dreams, either cause they're too p**** to chase them or cause they failed and just won't get back up again.

So f*** 'em ^^.