I've never had a girlfriend and worry that by the time I meet a girl, she'd have already been with guys before

Okay, so I'm 23 year old guy and I worry that she'll make comparisons, not just in the bedroom, but in general. How do I get these thoughts?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• well at that age its normal for girls to start dating sooner and to have allready been with guys . I think its better to just accept that as a fact and move on . most of the single girls your going to meet are not going to be virgins and most are going to have been with at least one guy if not more .

you maybe need to focus on what you can bring to a potential relationship and some positive reasons a girl would want to date you and focus on improving some of your negatives .

such as say your clothes sucks then go out and get something better . or if your out of shape join a gym .

• I'm not worried about dating a girl who is exactly my age. I don't mind if she's between 18-24, but I'm certainly not limiting myself to just my age. If I meet a girl and we connect, but she happens to be 18, then as long as it doesn't bother her, it won't bother me. And I'm not particularly worried about a girl not being a virgin. Like I said, I'm not going to limit myself to a certain person.