Are doctors overpaid?

Would we have more caring doctors if their incomes were reduced?

Seems like a lot of doctors are in it for the money. They don't have a genuine desire to help their patients.

812

Most Helpful Girl

• - Some doctors work because they like helping others.

- Some work just for money.

- Some work without money (volunteering).

- Some work because they love their work and what they do

and interested in what they have studied.

- Some are in it just to show off.

- Some work because someone encouraged them to work in this field

There're are many kinds of people, everyone has a different way of thinking,

and everyone has a purpose. You can't judge all of them like this!

But the ones who are sincere in there work,

this will be obvious when you see the results of their work

and how they treat their patients.

And at the end, doctors deserve it, because no one really knows how much the troubles they get through while studying medicine and after studying it... it's not easy. link

And don't you think there are easier ways to get even more money

than wasting 7 - 10 years of your life on studying to get that money?!

So I don't most of them are in it for money.

• I don't think*

• My friend told me that their professor told them:

to be a doctor you have to isolate yourself from even your social life

and just face your books and studies. :S

• ask me... I have to study for about 12 hrs per day.. and in exam times just 4 hrs sleeping.. my commerce field friends enjoying their college life right now... and I have to study for whole day long sitting in front of those monster size books lol :(