Is it possible for us to have so much in common?

I met this guy and we've been hanging out for a bit. I've noticed we have so much in common in a lot of things from views on life to personality. We attend the same college (but we met elsewhere). We both used to work similar jobs. We drive the same brand of car. My dream is to visit his hometown and he's always wanted to visit mine. There's more and it is so weird! And I'm pretty sure he's not making stuff up because sometimes he's the first to bring something up and ill be like 'me too!' Is this even possible? Could it be that I've fallen for this guy and can only see what I want to see? I feel like I just need someone to talk some sense into me because I feel this is rather unusual :0

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it is possible yes but still be careful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Are you sure EVERYTHING is the same? To be honest I think yOu should take a step back and analyze the situation, I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm also not saying you're right. Also jeep in mind the fact that sometimes people who are too alike have a higher chance of not forming a relationship due to the fact that people crave a companion who can do what we can not. Like they say, opposites attract...

0|0
    0|0
  • It is unusual but it happens.

Lucky you, enjoying it is the only things you should do : ).

0|0
    0|0
  • soul mates?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes