What does his response means ? I think I just got blew off....wow

I recently added a guy to my fb page who was interested in me. He told my friend he would not find my profile so I added him after that I sent him a text with a little tease letting him know I added him as a friend. He replies that will work hun. So I invite him out with some friends jus to have fun and drink and he replies k will do that. I explained that I needed to know asap what he wanted to do so I could set my schedule up. However, he replies I'm working rite now but we can hook up soon if its okay with me. So I respond you have to be specific with soon and he states one week. So I blew it off and said, that's kool well I jus wait to hear from you in a week. I think he jus totally blew me off.

11