What does his response means ? I think I just got blew off....wow

I recently added a guy to my fb page who was interested in me. He told my friend he would not find my profile so I added him after that I sent him a text with a little tease letting him know I added him as a friend. He replies that will work hun. So I invite him out with some friends jus to have fun and drink and he replies k will do that. I explained that I needed to know asap what he wanted to do so I could set my schedule up. However, he replies I'm working rite now but we can hook up soon if its okay with me. So I respond you have to be specific with soon and he states one week. So I blew it off and said, that's kool well I jus wait to hear from you in a week. I think he jus totally blew me off.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah maybe he could had blew you off. It's hard to tell. Just wait for the week to past by and see what happens. Let him respond to you. If he is interested then he will still will want to hang out when he has free time. Maybe he has a busy work scedule. I think that is good that at least you tried to set something up. Just have to wait and see what happens.Hopefully he will hang out at the end of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well honestly it sounds like you were being pretty pushy w him. You added him and sent a text right away which is forward but fine. Then you invite him out and he says sure but you keep pushing that you needed to know asap. Then when he says he's workin and will get back to you, you then continue to push and tell him he needs to be specific w the date. Geesh no wonder he's backin off. Even if he had been interested in the beginning I bet he isn't anymore. It's OK to put yourself out there and pursue a guy but maybe next time just chill a little and play it cool ya know?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes