Do you care if your significant other can't sing?

I'm really shy about singing (mostly because I'm terrible at it), and it seems like every guy I date is super offended about my hesitation to sing in front of them. But which is worse: being self conscious about my voice, or just going for it and singing like a dying walrus anyway?

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl that had an amazing voice. She was a second soprano. It was nice at first, but got so old. She would not stop singing, and it got on my nerves. Plus, she would drag me to all of her stupid musicals.

I like it if a girl can carry a tune. I sort of expect it. If she couldn't sing though, I wouldn't really care too much. I can't sing either.

After a few drinks, I'm effin Pavarotti.