Getting a girls number...

guys! do you ask a girl for her number at a party or the bar because you only want a no strings attached hook up, or is it because she has genuinely interested you?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• No offence, but that's a pretty silly question, don't you think? I mean you don't think it could be either? If I wanted to see her again, regardless of the reason, don't you think that getting her number would be a good idea? Don't you think that if I wanted to date her, the number would make it easier? Same goes for if I just wanted sex. Don't you think that her number would make it easier?

Point is, there is no way to tell a guys intention for the number. No matter what he wants, the number could help with that. Short answer is, either. It depends on the guy.