Unnatural color in hair

like if yu add blue to the bottom or put some pink in. what do you think of it? I think it could be fun be=ut I'm 18 and in college so is it dumb or cute?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it while you are in college. You don't have job interviews yet to worry about. You don't have a professional image to maintain until your last year when you start job hunting. The first 3 years of college are the years you can really be free with your appearance without any repercussion!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It can be cute, as long as it's not the whole thing. As long as it doesn't affect your career, then more power to you.

Heh. I always had the habit of going up to the girls with dyed (blue, pink, or purple) hair and asking "Is that your real hair color?" It gets a laugh sometimes. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0gyn3Nibf1r55339o1_400.png

No cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/martinasatoriova/default/large-msg-131980344691.jpg

Yes cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/martinasatoriova/default/today-m-love-pink-hair--large-msg-132025459578.jpg

No lisaliddy.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/lori.jpg

Please No 25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3c9zy4WJ91qg7cbto1_500.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah, sorry. I didn't realize it wouldn't link without a prefix.

• It can be cute if you use it subtly. But if you want a job or you don't work at Hot Topic or as a hair stylist, it's probably best not to. If you want to be employed it's probably best to get clip ins. I have some, though I wear a wig to work for the time being so it doesn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear it if it makes you happy. Personally I think it looks cheap and trashy and is especially frowned upon if you're trying to get a job. Some schools and colleges and even universities can kick you out for it. Although I do think that is a little extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be Ok.Unfortunately you won't know until you do it. After college you won't want to do it ever. People in the workplace will think you are not professional.

0|0
    0|0
    • i've done it before and it didn't look bad but I'm just afraid guys think it's immature or trashy

• Some guys will. As you and guys your age mature more,these things may begin to look a little more silly.

• Pink highlights at the end of your hair is cute if you're blond, just don't paint your hair stupid colors like blue nd sh*t or ima walk up to you and ask you out loud in public if that's your natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
    • He underneath was blue this summer and I looked like aquamarine :(

• No I mean liek dying your whole hair blue not just highlights.

• We no that's ugly and I think highlights are ugly too . I only like underneath and tips

• Screw what others think. Hell, wear cat ears and pigtails if you want. Do what makes you happy (as long as it doesn't get you arrested 'cause that would suck).

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like it at all.. Pink is REALLY overrated.. everyone has had strips of pink or a layer of pink put in their hair it seems. I don't think it's a flattering color on anyone's hair. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think for college it's fine, but once you graduate it's not so fine. It's hard to take people seriously when they have a mini rainbow in their hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's so sexy when girl puts color in her hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's done right, then I love the look!

If you really want to, then why not? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still a teenager, go for it!

It's cute as long as you do it right

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that would not do anything for me...but would not turn me off either...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it annoying actually, cute cartoon, decent beat but does not capture my attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally think it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • ive had blue on the tips of my hair for the last two months and I still get compliments on it everyday. I'm also in college and everyone loves it, even strangers!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great on some people. I know a girl whose hair is dirty blond and she added lighter blond to the bottom and she looks gorgeous. I guess it really depends who does it. It would look very tacky on me but I think it would look great on you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • unprofessional and not sophisticated but you are still young enough to pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I dip dyed the ends of my hair purple. I think its cute when your younger, but older, I think its smart to take on a more mature look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute.you're young so go for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes