Who remember Dragon Ball Z?

I just read some wiki and I sure miss the old day. Lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! my favorite cartoon! they're making a movie (not like the sh*tty human movie they made) in 2013 expanding on the cartoon!

i liked pokemon before they started f***ing with it giving it sh*tty pokemon characters without any thought put into it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The worst anime of all time! Ep1: charging up, ep2:charging up, ep3:still charging up, ep4:you're defeated, ep5: I'm letting you go because I'm a good guy so I can frustrate viewers for season 2 with the same f*cking plot!

0|0
    0|1
  • I sure do! I even remember trying to make a ball of pure energy rest over my left hand. I could have sworn I saw it too. I even remember my hand tingling afterward. Those were good times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, hence the profile pic. I thought it was a great show, sadly, I haven't watched any other anime's besides DBZ. I guess it was only a childhood thing. I still do watch some DBZ reruns, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like the second most popular anime/manga of all time. Even though the story's concluded, it's still relevant. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • remember? what's there to remember? I still watch reruns.

0|0
    0|0
  • Defs. Fun fact: I always thought Freeza was a chick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who doesn't remember it? Although it started to go downhill post freeza saga.

0|0
    0|0
  • ITS OVER 9000!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragonball Z was already old when I watched it for the first time. I used to do martial art a lot. and I used to believe in chi or ki power although I knew I would never be able to do Kamehameha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dragon Ball Z is the old days? Dragon Ball Z is sh*t.

If you want to talk old days, talk about the cartoons that people actually took the time to draw instead of just making the mouth move on a face that wasn't.

Arthur was the old days. The power puff girls were the old days. Pepper Ann was the old days. Doug was the old days. Recess was the old days.

0|0
    0|0
    • DBZ and Sailor Moon were my favorite anime. Pinky and the Brain was very old as well as Angry Beaver.

• But all of those shows (with the exception of Doug) came out after DBZ was already finished in Japan, and starting to pick up in America.

• me but I only liked pokemon

0|0
    0|0
    • I like Pokemon too (but that only between you and me).

• Old day? How long ago was that 7 years ago? How old is this cartoon? https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=ptXEVbBLPDM

0|0
    0|0
    • I am afraid the link was WAY before my time. Haha.

• Just by a few years :)

Recommended myTakes