Why isn't there sound?

I am trying to watch a dvd on my macbook pro, but there is no sound when I press play. The music on the main menu of the dvd had sound, but then when I actually pressed play, there was no sound. I checked all the volumes too. What is the issue?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You either missed a mute/volume setting somewhere, or your settings are not right. Go to "System Preferences" then "Sound" and double check everything. If by any chance you were trying to use earbuds, make sure they're plugged all the way in.

I've never had any audio issues with any of my Macs... it's probably something simple. By any chance did you mess with any AirPlay settings? Make sure they're set for the computer speakers and not anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would help you if it was a windows but I desprise macs and have not a clue how to use them, try google or the mac forums or mac tech support, not GAG lol.

Apparently macs suck more than I thought and have 90day complimentary phone support.. they may charge but may as well ask.

1-800-275-2273

iPhone: 1-800-MY-IPHONE (1-800-694-7466)

Apple Rebates: 1-877-4-APL-PROMO (1-877-427-5776)

Education Customers: 1-800-800-2775 (support), 1-800-780-5009 (sales)

Enterprise: 1-866-752-7753

You can use their forums if they try to charge you.

link

Or if you message me some more info I can google it or even attempt to teamview your computer and see if anything obvious is wrong.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes