New boy acts awkward when talking/looking at me, what does it mean?

There is this boy that I have recently met and started talking to, and I have noticed that when I talk to him he looks at me directly in the eye, but he looks down a lot and has awkward body language.

I haven't had much interaction with him because he is only in one class of mine a week, and its a class you can't really talk in,

but basically our interactions have consisted of two music concerts we both attended, the first where I asked him to come sit by me and my friends and he did, and the second he left the woman who was his own age and an older woman to come sit with me and a girl he didn't know, so essentially he came and sat there because I was there.

But after that we have had little contact, and I see him talking with other girls and he doesn't seem awkward like he did with me.

Does this mean anything at all?

01