When I like a girl, the fun goes out of it?

So when I like a girl and ask them out, it never works because I find that a. the fun goes out of it and b. she never wants to. Yet if I don't like any girls and be my normal self, everyone comes up to me and seems like they want me. So how can I ever get a girl if the only way I'm attractive is if I don't like them?
Updates:
The problem is the guy is expected to make the move, etc., so even if a girl likes me, according to the people on GAG, she won't do anything unless the guy does.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously it sounds like you just need to be yourself and the right one will fit into place.

Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's s much pressure when you go out as a couple. Try going out with a group of friends so you can spend time together, but not have to fore yourself to make conversation with only each other. You can take breaks and talk with the other people as much as you want.

Do this for seeral weeks, at least, before your start going out just as a pair.

0|0
    0|0
    • the problem with this, though, is I don't want to fall into friend zone or be outshone by other guys. I'm socially capable, yet not an alpha male in these types of situations and it feels like I'm not very memorable in these situations.

• Maybe it would be good to watch how more aggressive or socially experienced people behave, then. You don't need to outshine everyone to appeal to her.

• Well, some girls enjoy being pursued, but not all of them. Some people go after what they want. Don't listen to everyone because you're not trying to find everyone, you're trying to find someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes