When I like a girl, the fun goes out of it?

So when I like a girl and ask them out, it never works because I find that a. the fun goes out of it and b. she never wants to. Yet if I don't like any girls and be my normal self, everyone comes up to me and seems like they want me. So how can I ever get a girl if the only way I'm attractive is if I don't like them?
The problem is the guy is expected to make the move, etc., so even if a girl likes me, according to the people on GAG, she won't do anything unless the guy does.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously it sounds like you just need to be yourself and the right one will fit into place.

Good Luck!