How does my question have a rating of 4 out of 5 stars, but no one has responded to it?

What does that mean? Why would it be rated, but not have an answer?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah everyone can come across but not answer which kind of sucks..I remember they use to have the little view icon which counted up how many people have seen the question but never answered.Lol that was annoying it was like how are so many people looking but not giveing me an answer!..but it was a good idea to get rid of it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sometimes I like a question, but I don't have a ready answer myself; maybe I've had the same question occur to me in the past. So I rate it but don't answer. I watch to see what people say who know more about the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people rate questions w/o answering because they most likely don't know how to answer your question, and/or think it's interesting so they rate it so other people can answer/see it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because you only asked it 6 minutes ago and someone was too lazy to answer or just didn't have an answer

0|1
    0|0
  • People looked at it and rated it but didn't care to answer it

0|1
    0|0
  • Heh...I can rate your Question without answering it...LOL! I will improve your rating...<3

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he or she was too lazy to respond?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have you one star.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not specifically the rating of this question, but questions in general that are rated without an answer.

Recommended myTakes