How can I go up to a girl that I like?

So there's a girl that I really like but I'm kind of shy of going up to her and ask her in a date I get kind of nervous

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls like it if guys go up to them and talk to them because it makes them feel like they are attractive. just say hi, how are you and tell her your name, ask her name and maybe tell her that her eyes are beautiful hehe :D be confident but some girls find it cute if a guy is a little shy. good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • One more question do girls like dressy guys

• some do, some prefer a cool look. if you see that girl dress with the newest fashion and styles, then I guess she would like dressy guys. but I don't think she would mind, some girls find men look hot in suits :) hope this helped

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would just approach her, talk to her casually. Build a friendship first. I can't speak for every girl, but I would be a lot more likely to agree to a date if I knew the guy a little better first; it would make it a lot less intense. It would also let her know that you are more interested in her personality than her looks.

But yeah, just go talk to her. Be friendly. She will probably be extremely flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. I love guys that smile and look shy at the same time. I don't know why. Just say hey. How are you my name is ___ what's yours? Well I been seeing you for a while and I was wondering if I can take you out to eat to get to know you more. Blah blah :) just remember to smile and give eye contact. Make her laugh a little...Once you flash your pretty smile make eye contact and make her life...U got her!

Make sure you dress cute and have your hygiene up and smelling good !

0|0
    0|0
    • do girls actually find that as a good thing in a guy? "ive been seeing you for a while " or "ive been noticing you for quite some time now". If I said one of those I would feel like such a stalker lmao

• Depends on the girl. Me...if a random guy that pop out of nowhere I will be like 0_O lol but if your cute and nervous I understand and will be interested :)

Recommended myTakes