How can I go up to a girl that I like?

So there's a girl that I really like but I'm kind of shy of going up to her and ask her in a date I get kind of nervous

30

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls like it if guys go up to them and talk to them because it makes them feel like they are attractive. just say hi, how are you and tell her your name, ask her name and maybe tell her that her eyes are beautiful hehe :D be confident but some girls find it cute if a guy is a little shy. good luck :)

• One more question do girls like dressy guys

• some do, some prefer a cool look. if you see that girl dress with the newest fashion and styles, then I guess she would like dressy guys. but I don't think she would mind, some girls find men look hot in suits :) hope this helped