You're both very protective of each other?

which you liked someone for a very long time and felt that they had feelings for you as well but nothing was done about it? You both get jealous if they mention another person or flirt with someone, you both tease each other, and you're both very protective of each other. How the heck did you get out of this cycle?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, twice. Both times it took me a really long time (months). It's weird not to do anything with the feelings, but sometimes the circumstances force it to be that way. Trying to find someone else can also help getting over the other person.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried...we both act this way. That's what burns the jealousy, joking w each other that we're. Going to make out or go out with someone and when the other looks uncomfortable or surprised, we both say "don't worry, I'm kidding!"

• I forgot to mention: you need to stop to see each other, or you'll not get over the other person.

• I tried that too...at lear 6 months of no contact. when we saw each other, it beve intense again.

• Still in it. It's horrible haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what going on with you? In my case, he hangs out with a girl yet gets very jealous if a guy hits on me or I'd I do much as mention one from my past. He jokes that he's going to go (jokingly) kiss another girl and when I look surprised and hurt, he says don't worry, I'm kidding!

Recommended myTakes