Guys: why would you want to go on a walk with a girl?

One day a was taking a walk while texting a guy who I recently gave my number to (he lives in my neighborhood), and when I told him that I was walking he told me to come by his house so we could walk together. Any chance you could decipher this?

I have feelings for this guy so my judgment is a tad bias at times. To be honest, according to recent events (within the past three months or so), it seems as if he likes me as well... However I try to remain rational and not read too much into things, so that is why I could truly used another opinion on the matter.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a very simple answer: He wanted to spend time with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say he likes you because when I like a girl I want to spend time with them. Especially if it is walking with them because during that time I can get to know them better. So to sum it up, he likes you because that is what I'd do to a girl I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say he is probably attracted to you. Why else use an excuse to spend more time with you? But instead of reading into that so much, I would instead look at how he acts when you are ACTUALLY walking and talking together. You'll find far more clues that way if he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • This was so hard to figure out.

You asked...

He wanted to spend time with you. Maybe he actually likes to walk and wanted to walk with you to have a better relationship (non-sexual) with you. It also helps that by walking with you he is able to be with you or alone with you so that you both are more focused with one another.

So I guess their is some attraction to you since he asked for your number or at least used the one you slipped to him to try and get to know you better.

He wants to spend time with you doing something, so that is a plus over just wanting to get in your pants.

I prefer to 'exercise' with females rather then males - I would rather talk about cooking then football...

He asked you for your number so there was interest there somewhere.

Now see how he treats people like a waitress, and others in a service job - you will have a good idea of how he treats people, especially those that he may think is below him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause he wasn't doing anything and hanging out with a friend/someone you like is a great way to cure boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • he could like you. he could just want sex. he could just be bored. this alone isn't enough to tell anything

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes