Guys: why would you want to go on a walk with a girl?

One day a was taking a walk while texting a guy who I recently gave my number to (he lives in my neighborhood), and when I told him that I was walking he told me to come by his house so we could walk together. Any chance you could decipher this?

I have feelings for this guy so my judgment is a tad bias at times. To be honest, according to recent events (within the past three months or so), it seems as if he likes me as well... However I try to remain rational and not read too much into things, so that is why I could truly used another opinion on the matter.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a very simple answer: He wanted to spend time with you.