No response ... Not like her?

She and I are struggling with our relationship. We like being with each other, we just needed a break to get certain parts of our life back in order. I left a message yesterday, just seeing what's going on, nothing intrusive or clingy and zero response? Move on or give her time

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time, if you want. But if you're on a break maybe she's moved on. The only way to tell is to wait for her and talk to her about it.

Sorry and good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • A month?

• Show All
    • I need a better response ... LOL, a response on her end would be nice!

• Which is why you should talk to her...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It really depends on 2 things,1. How long have you been together 2. How bad are the problems y'all are having?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 months, we where totally into each other, we are for the most part on the same page, I don't like the silence a week ago, it was left @ I will contact you when I can, & that is why I left the hi msg, and was not pushy ... Just casual ... There is no question we miss one another, but it would be nice to have a response ... Just out of curtsy ... Even if it was, get lost. Than again maybe that's a positive thing that she has not responded.. LOL & it was just one msg

• Show All
    • It's normal that you feel as if she said F You but you need to understand that you're last on her list,the next few things I'm gonna tell you is in no way being disrespectful. She is a mother before lover you or your text are last on her list,she's not only handling her emotions but her kids to the fact that you reached out is sweet. If you like her well then give it at least um 2wks if she doesn't text back then you need to move on,you're giving enough time to at least say thank you...goodluck

• Call or text than ... Closure would be nice & consideration, yes the relationship was turbulent, but we never argued once and always had a blast ... I hope this is not a test

• are that VP guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Busted ... No response, & regardless she has always ... Good or bad... Always, this is driving me nuts

• whatever you think you should do, stick to my plan, nothing has changed in that sense. no contact.

maybe she'll text you later, maybe not. wait.

but, I hate to say it, I think you need to be prepared for the worst. there is absolutely nothing you can do about this. nothing. everything depends on her right now.

• Than a month it is... I am just shocked

Recommended myTakes