Everyone - What are the biggest turn offs and ons?

What is the worst possible thing a guy/girl could do to turn you off and what is the best thing they could do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Turning off: playing mind games, sending me naked pics, not listening to what I have to say(you don't have to like it, but at least listen, and ill do the same)

Turn on: hugging me, cuddling, saying something really sweet(i.e. I thought about you when..., or I had to tell you good morning/night, etc.)

I could probably think of some other things that would be major turn-offs/ons but these are the only one that are high up on both lists :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Biggest turn off would be ask for sex too fast or give it up too fast because then I feel like just like anyone could get it. Biggest turn on having substance in a conversation, wearing a nice dress doesn't hurt either and if you throw a ribbon or a flower in your hair I am done for, only because it is so rare anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate manly women with a passion. So a girl that acts like guy is a huge turn off for me.

Naturally, I just love the girlie stuff, even though I might tease her or won't agree with everything, if it is a girlie thing I actually love her for it. Like my ex wanted me to wear pink, I would never, but I loved her for wanting me to try it. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Top 5 Turn Offs - Disliking themselves. Destructive. Being a prude. Smoking. Playing games.

Top 5 Turn Ons - Honest. Cuddly. Crazy imagination. Nerdy. Tomboyish.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by destructive?

• Hurting themselves, cutting themselves, drinking their brains away and just in general doing things they know are bad for them without caring.

• Turn off: Playing mind games

Turn on: Long hair, thigh high socks, Skirts, dresses, soft voices, and being real

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl acting like man, scratching, picking, burping, it's disgusting.Turn on a girl wearing a small black or red dress and talking in a soft feminine voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • acting too feminine or passive...making me feel neglected and used...showing a general lack of intelligence

are big turn offs

being smart, witty, flirty, sarcastic banter, opinionated, a little bossy (bad I know) are turn ons

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes