Everyone - What are the biggest turn offs and ons?

What is the worst possible thing a guy/girl could do to turn you off and what is the best thing they could do?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Turning off: playing mind games, sending me naked pics, not listening to what I have to say(you don't have to like it, but at least listen, and ill do the same)

Turn on: hugging me, cuddling, saying something really sweet(i.e. I thought about you when..., or I had to tell you good morning/night, etc.)

I could probably think of some other things that would be major turn-offs/ons but these are the only one that are high up on both lists :)