Any girl here NOT suffer from menstrual cramps?

A lot of women complain about having painful cramps during their period...but are there any girls on here that DO NOT have cramps?

Also, there's an interesting research that says that girls that have painful periods or "endometriosis" tend to be "hotter"...(Which I think is bullsh*t because I know a lot of fat or average looking girls with painful periods)...

here's an article from Jezebel...

link

124

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read that it's like one in 7 women get extremely bad ones and then there are the one in 7 who don't get them at all (lucky girls), and the rest are sort of somewhere in between. It's one of those things that I think it's difficult to compare with other women- I can't possibly know how bad yours hurt, I just know mine hurt to different degrees- sometimes dull and bearable, other times sharp enough to take my breath away and make me want to pace. I know women who don't get them at all or what they describe as cramps sounds like a breeze, but I've had lots of women also describe similar symptoms to mine, so I tend to rate myself as average.

As for the Italian doctors- yeah, that sounds like a really scientific study to me- NOT. Measure a woman's breast size, her bmi, hip to waist ratio, then rate her on the same archeaic scale men have been using forever and somehow find a correlation between women who have endometriosis and their attractiveness? Also, remember the odds were stacked in favour of women with it anyway, 200/300 women in the study got cramps. Right...

I also read a study published claiming PMS isn't actually caused by hormonal fluctuations, it's something we're tricked into feeling by advertising agencies selling Midol and other PMS products. Again, probably done by the same type of "scientists" with terrible methods and probably men who never personally experienced a female hormonal cycle anyway...