Is it weird than now all the sudden I want a girlfriend?

so I'm in college and never really had a serious relationship before and recently I really want a girlfriend. most people thinks its odd because I'm in college. but like for instance last night I had a dream about this girl I have a huge crush on but it wasn't anything sexual I guess it was just us doing things as a couple and she was my girlfriend. ( kind of sucked when I woke up to realize its not true haha) but this is the first time I've been feeling like this. does feeling like this make me a pansy? I have never felt like this and I don't know what do you think?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It's guys making each other feel like "pansies" for this stuff that ruins men entirely for relationships lol No it's not weird or abnormal. My ex's best friend who frequently made fun of everyone for being in relationships in college, got in his first one ever his senior year. He's now head over heels in love and doesn't care what the boys say. But he was the first one to make fun of everyone else!

It just goes to show, guys talk a lot, but they don't really mean it. Everyone wants love and affection, especially from someone stable that you trust. I say it's a sign you're growing up.