Is it weird than now all the sudden I want a girlfriend?

so I'm in college and never really had a serious relationship before and recently I really want a girlfriend. most people thinks its odd because I'm in college. but like for instance last night I had a dream about this girl I have a huge crush on but it wasn't anything sexual I guess it was just us doing things as a couple and she was my girlfriend. ( kind of sucked when I woke up to realize its not true haha) but this is the first time I've been feeling like this. does feeling like this make me a pansy? I have never felt like this and I don't know what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's guys making each other feel like "pansies" for this stuff that ruins men entirely for relationships lol No it's not weird or abnormal. My ex's best friend who frequently made fun of everyone for being in relationships in college, got in his first one ever his senior year. He's now head over heels in love and doesn't care what the boys say. But he was the first one to make fun of everyone else!

It just goes to show, guys talk a lot, but they don't really mean it. Everyone wants love and affection, especially from someone stable that you trust. I say it's a sign you're growing up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• WTF? It's perfectly normal.

I have this kind of feeling now as well. There's a guy I have a big crush on, and I sometimes dream of being his girlfriend. Nothing sexual, not even a kiss - just hanging out somewhere, watching movies together, cooking maybe, his and my friends treating us as a couple... It would just feel so right.

0|0
    0|0
  • i started college this year an I was single for awhile ran into a lot of maybe's an the funny thing is my woman now was there the whole time hiding at my best friends house. I was worried me an her no way but its working out better than I thought an I was way off my guard too. I use to have dreams of having this women I could chill with. then I got super busy with side work(auto mechanic) then she pops into my life and I'm still surprised til this day.i think your just a seed growing and soon you will bloom and every women will come some good some bad some in between but its about what you want bro XD

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with wanting a girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • we're a mating species...most of us at some point want a mate and not just for sex we crave a partner it's not only society that says we need one I truly believe we WANT one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes