New TV show to watch?

Some of my favorites are Big Bang Theory, Dr. Who, and New Girl. Any others I should watch?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on what you listed... I think Happy Endings on ABC would be a good fit for you. It's like Friends, but more ridiculous.

Looking at some of the other answers given... Being Human, Top Gear, Luther are all good shows, specifically the British versions of them. (The American remakes of British shows are never as good. If they ever attempt to make an American Dr. Who I will go on a rampage.) Speaking of British, Sherlock is also extremely good, but there are only six 90 minute episodes out there... with a new set of three to be filmed next year. (Elementary is a terrible American attempt at recreating Sherlock... don't give it the time of day.)

Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead are not comedic at all, but still extremely good and thought provoking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Watch Community. It is much funnier than the Big Bang theory and satirizes film genres (including Doctor Who) and is quite nerdy. There's an episode where they play dungeons & Dragons, where they explore different timelines, they spend an entire episode in stop motion animation and they play a video game so one character can get his father's inheritance. The fourth season is starting this week I think so you would have to watch the previous 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • The walking dead, and the Mindy project.

0|0
    0|1
  • Prison break.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sons of Anarchy! New episode this Tuesday.

0|1
    1|0
  • Luther, Veep, The Walking Dead.

0|1
    1|0
  • being human - the American version. they're on season 3 now so it's best to start with season one online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one its called "get off the f***ing couch"

0|0
    0|0
    • look at you! you're so witty. I bet you're quite accomplished

• i am actually

• no I believe you. Nothing like an anonymous internet post to prove it. If there's one thing I know, it's that successful people love to just troll random strangers to prove how great they are.

• Continuum 2012 TV series ,is pretty good. You could try that .

0|1
    1|0
  • Top Gear

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes