New TV show to watch?

Some of my favorites are Big Bang Theory, Dr. Who, and New Girl. Any others I should watch?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on what you listed... I think Happy Endings on ABC would be a good fit for you. It's like Friends, but more ridiculous.

Looking at some of the other answers given... Being Human, Top Gear, Luther are all good shows, specifically the British versions of them. (The American remakes of British shows are never as good. If they ever attempt to make an American Dr. Who I will go on a rampage.) Speaking of British, Sherlock is also extremely good, but there are only six 90 minute episodes out there... with a new set of three to be filmed next year. (Elementary is a terrible American attempt at recreating Sherlock... don't give it the time of day.)

Sons of Anarchy and The Walking Dead are not comedic at all, but still extremely good and thought provoking.