Does this mean she won't get back together?

I dated my ex for about seven months, before I broke up with her. I liked her, but I just had too much on my plate with my job and stuff. She was really sad when we broke up, and she kind of mentioned that she still wanted to get back together. I hadn't talked to her for about two months, when I ran into her. She looked great, and she was friendly towards me. So, I sent her a text asking if she maybe wanted to try dating again. She replied, "I'm not really into dating right now, I just want to do what I want to do." What does she mean by this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's enjoying her freedom. That happens to us sometime. When you broke up you probably made her really sad and she felt really bad about herself. She has since then recovered and feeling better about herself and how things are in her life and she is not willing to risk that again. She doesn't want to get into a big thing about it and doesn't want to blame you.

She probably put a lot of effort and work into making herself feel better. Just let her be. She looks great because she feels better. Obviously, not being in a relationship either with you or maybe anyone is working well for her. Having gone through it I can truly honestly say, if you have any care for her at all let her be. Sorry I can be more positive for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Were you pushy when y'all were in a relationship? It sounds like she doesn't want to be told what to do with those words

0|0
    0|0
  • You blew it lol you broke her heart and she doesn't want to date you again, but doesn't want to be dramatic by saying it. I have to ask though, what makes your life all of the sudden more free now in just two months? Was it just because she looked good? If that's the case, you'll fall back out of love again quickly and break heart again as well. Don't put her through it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes