How do you think I can meet Buzz Aldrin?

Neil Armstrong dying made me sad and I really want to meet Buzz because he is so awesome! Suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad's a science teacher, he got to meet him at a science conference once, but that was literally decades ago. He also got to meet David Scott of Apollo 15, who likes to introduce himself as the first man to ever drive a car on the moon. Also met Sagan and Asimov at other conferences.

So I would try get involved in science, especially since Buzz is more publicity oriented.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Buzz actually does public speeches and the occasional media event, unlike Neil, who purposely stayed out of the spotlight, so he'd be a lot easier to meet. Try Googling him and see if he has a schedule posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not that hard to contact actually. I spoke with him on the phone momentarily a few years ago, and he's often at the OSU Faculty Club from time to time (Not everyday, but he's definitely there on occasion.) He's a really nice guy, maybe a bit eccentric, but he's very open to just chatting as far as I've noticed. That is, unless you're a conservative anti-space moron.

0|0
    0|0
    • Um, liberals are anti-space... not conservatives.. and how do you get him on the phone? Obama ruined NASA

• No, Liberals are not anti-space. At least true liberals. Look at Russia for instance... And figure that out yourself. And Obama didn't ruin NASA, although at first it seemed that way.

• Pres. Bush increased funding and laid out a good, fairly ambitious plan. Obama curtailed it...

• Go to any of the speeches he programs, or I'm sure he does private speeches for like 30-40k

0|0
    0|0
    • His net worth is $500,000 ... so I doubt that.

• Show All
    • Just google it and you'll find out about it, that's how I got my information. I don't see why you're being so passive-aggressive for someone who wants to meet Buzz Aldrin when you couldn't give 2 sh*ts if he died a few months ago

• liarrrrrrrrrr

• Call Richard Branson, I bet they are boys.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes