Ladies: Which cologne brand is your favorite on a guy?

Question says it all, also what type of scents do you like? Getting a little bored of my Acqua Di Gio and looking for a new brand.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Axe is the only one that smells good and doesn't bother me at the same time. I'm really sensitive to scents and don't wear fragrances myself. But I think Axe is okay :)

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Axe in chocolate smells good to me, but when I smell axe I think of "Quickies" it's like a musk. Lol. I like Polo #1 and #3 the most. I also like Usher and a cologne named BLU. Can't think of who it's by. I can recognize them immediately. I find those to be more dignified colognes. I don't know why it just seems more mature to me. Once a guy walked passed and his cologne kind of lingered after. I was like excuse me are you wearing Polo? Sure enough he was.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like musky scents on a guy. They make me think rugged and good looking, and sometimes that's what first attracts me to someone. You could try Narciso Rodriguez for Him Musk. That stuff is heavenly. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • calvin klein's obsession hand down, its the only smell that makes me crazy in a good way :P

0|1
    0|0
  • - One illion Paco Rabanne

- Light Blue Dolce and Gabbana

- Fierce Abercrombie

This are my fav colognes for men...

0|0
    0|0
  • Old spice

0|1
    0|0
  • Burberry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Polo Ralph Lauren Blue

0|1
    0|0
  • axe is so nasty, id rather smell my own farts

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm a guy. I collect fragrances and own over 20 colognes. One Million by Paco Rabanne gets me the most positive attention from women.

still though, don't buy a cologne (or do anything) just to impress a woman. buy what you like the most, and don't just buy a cologne thinking its a magic elixir to attract women.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes