Guys: Big or small breakfast?

Which do you find is the best way to start the day and keep you going?

For the past two months, due to a strict budget I've been starting my mornings with a bowl of Quaker Oats, and it's starting to really not work for me, since it doesn't really fill me up and I feel sluggish for the rest of the day.

I think I need something more.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• A good breakfast should be high in fibre and protein. Those would be keep you fuller for longer. Try having a slice of multigrain toast with a fried egg and sliced tomato. Also have a serving of mixed berries like blackberries,blueberries,strawberry, and raspberry. Those are a good source of fibre as well. Buy a bag of frozen berries then measure out a serving the night before so they aren't,frozen in the morning. There is saying “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper”