What do you guys think of southern girls?

The girls that are most comfortable in jeans and barefoot. Go mudbogging and play in the river but know how to clean up and wear a dress for church in the morning. Us girls that have manners until it comes to college football games. Or do y'all prefer the girls in heels and dresses who have clean nails all the time, the 'girly-girls' I guess?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I prefer the slightly naive and eccentric, yet intelligent, artsy types of women that prefer to walk through the city at night or go to the beach with me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like the girl that likes to play a match of COD black ops 2, then go jogging with me to make out in the bushes, go home shower together and end up in bed cuddling till the following day and do it all over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • if were talking about country girls I'd definity say sexy . this type of girl would definity work for me , in other words I'd definity be interested if she was my type

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a fun girl. One who likes to dress up when necessary & doesn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a city guy but I like southern girls but I guess more specifically cowgirls if that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like those traits. I like girls who have restraint but can mix it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a southern girl but if I were a guy I'd be all over that. Southern girls seem to be classy, independent, headstrong women. Southern girls are gorgeous too.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're confusing "southern girl" with "country girl".

there is such a thing as a southern girl who fits your description of "in heels and dresses who have clean nails all the time, the 'girly-girls' I guess?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I think her name is Honey Boo-Boo

• i said southern girl, not toddler :P

• Being a southern country girl myself I think we're the best of both worlds. I get my nails done, dress nice, and wear heels and can be very "girly-girl." But I can also bait a hook, gut a fish, camp(without amenities), ride a horse,shoot a gun very well, haul hay, you get the picture. And I treat my guy like a king...not to bad I would say! And I have my masters degree, not an inbred hick like they show southerners on TV sometimes!

1|2
    0|0
    • " I can also bait a hook... And I have my masters degree"

I love girls who are master baiters.

• @Camilus, you are a legend.

• Ha! That's great...add that to my list!

Recommended myTakes