What do you guys think of southern girls?

The girls that are most comfortable in jeans and barefoot. Go mudbogging and play in the river but know how to clean up and wear a dress for church in the morning. Us girls that have manners until it comes to college football games. Or do y'all prefer the girls in heels and dresses who have clean nails all the time, the 'girly-girls' I guess?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I prefer the slightly naive and eccentric, yet intelligent, artsy types of women that prefer to walk through the city at night or go to the beach with me.