Girls, what is the worst thing a guy has ever told you?

One girl said a guy she was dating was trying to sleep with her, and when she asked what his true intentions were, he said "I just want to use you for practice until someone better comes along."

Dang...what are some of your horror stories?

151

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it...some of the things said by guys in this question are absolutely deplorable, and here I am telling a girl how much I LIKE her and how I want to spend time with her and she stops talking to me. Do you girls like getting sh*t on by guys?!

• lol, I just chose this as best answer cause it was the only one a guy wrote...just to be a jerk I guess lol

• No, the guys trick us in the beginning by acting nice, then become verbally abusive. It's crazy-making, especially if those closest to us don't believe he said those horrible things.