Girls, what is the worst thing a guy has ever told you?

One girl said a guy she was dating was trying to sleep with her, and when she asked what his true intentions were, he said "I just want to use you for practice until someone better comes along."

Dang...what are some of your horror stories?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it...some of the things said by guys in this question are absolutely deplorable, and here I am telling a girl how much I LIKE her and how I want to spend time with her and she stops talking to me. Do you girls like getting sh*t on by guys?!

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, I just chose this as best answer cause it was the only one a guy wrote...just to be a jerk I guess lol

• No, the guys trick us in the beginning by acting nice, then become verbally abusive. It's crazy-making, especially if those closest to us don't believe he said those horrible things.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "You're such a vindictive bitch!"

Three guys have told me this though. Maybe there's some truth behind it because they were all ass holes so I threw their sh*t right back at them.

And my ex didn't say anything to me when he wanted to break up. He just cut off all communication. That was the worst. Worse than anything a guys ever said to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of mine that has had a crush on me since the beginning once made a "joke" and said "you will proably want to sleep with me when you are old and I don't want you anymore" it didn't hurt my feelings cause I knew it was a stupid joke and proably some frustration involved but I thought who is he to tell me that. I made a huge deal about and pretended I was hurt and he apologized and promised he would never ever talk to me like that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • The worst thing a guy has ever told me. Hmm.

My ex, he told me that I could never make him happy and he told me that he didn't love me the way I loved him.

Both hurt me so much and still do whenever I think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "we're both looking for the same thing." "i'm afraid of your alters." "when I was licking your ear your hair reminded me a lot of my mother and sister. It really creeped me out, I felt like I was licking one of their ears. I tried to get past it but I just can't."

All from the same guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG that's bad. No guy has ever really told me anything quite THAT bad.

I'm not very experienced with guys, though.

One guy dumped me in a text and used gas money as an excuse, lol. He lived maybe twenty minutes away from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easiest question ever. "You're f***able, not datable".

0|0
    0|0
  • let me see... from my first love of over a year- break up talk - he previously had ignored me for 3 weeks despite living less than a minute from me and being in all my classes (uni)

"if you were really special I'd actually want to spend time with you... and I dont"

-

Me: how could I have been better as a gf?

Him: get rid of your red fleece, when you wear it with skinny jeans it makes you look ugly and a weird shape"

-

"I don't love you anymore, and haven't for a while... in fact I don't even like you very much at all"

its been 2 years, I lost all trust in men because this was someone I loved more than anything else in the world. He hasn't been with anyone since. I have dated one guy,(who cheated on me...)and might have now found someone who I could actually possibly fall in love with... we shall see

0|0
    0|0
    • Terrible. But you must realize he has intense problems other than you...especially if he hasn't been with someone for a couple of years. I have said hurtful things to girls I'll admit, and it was because I was frustrated with my situation completely unrelated to the girl. Don't let him damage you.

• That he loved me while he was sleeping with *her*.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy: Where are you fron

Me: I am from...

Guy OMG first time I see a girl from your village that is ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • "Look, I love you, but I need to screw a ton of women when I'm young so that I won't hate you and cheat on you when we get older. Let's break up, I'll do what guys do, and then we'll get married when I'm ready."

As if that wasn't bad enough, I threw back if I could screw a ton of guys.

In which he replied, "You can't even screw one...I'm not going to marry a dirty whore."

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to find out how that guy is doing with the ladies.

0|2
    0|0
    • Damn.

I guess he was being honest though.

• He does not get bonus points for honesty. And he's been single for years now and most girls won't touch him even for sex because they think he's a creep. Obviously he's tried to get me back, despite my having sex with other people since them (funny how standards change) but I hope he's miserable and I'm happily dating someone else now.

• "I want to punch you in the face, drag you into the bushes and rape you."

0|0
    0|0
  • I was with my ex for a while, when we argued, he would say some of the cruelest things to me. In the past he's said something along the lines that, "I was born into this low status family and I will end up marrying one of my kind and die in that social status." This was really messed up. I was so heart broken hearing this. I cried and cried. He never apologized. We were very different in social backgrounds but I didn't realize he was so materialistic. Now I know, which is way I'm glad he's an ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some creep on this site told me he watches animal p*rn & had sex with his own sister. It was really disgusting. Why would he share that with me, just yuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • That I was the worst mistake God ha created

0|0
    0|0
  • One guy told me the following while he was breaking up with me over the phone:

"You could stand to lose 10 pounds." (I'm a size 2)

"You would have such a sexy body if you just worked out." (I thought guys liked soft, curvy bodies)

"You being too emotional and affectionate could be part of [why I'm breaking up with you]."

"Sex isn't everything" (Yes, he was annoyed by how sexual I was!)

Another boyfriend would call me stupid and simple-minded, acting like my opinion didn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes