Guys....What if you logged on and had this message waiting?

"Your taste in music is immaculate, you are a gentleman and a scholar, that is all"...

I am in an odd situation...I added this sophomore on Facebook after appreciating his artwork, and after close inspection I realized we have a ton in common.

He doesn't know me in real life, but I see him at school all the time and we 'like' each others statuses and photos and music on Facebook all the time.

I am 2 years older than him (a senior) and I would like to get to know him as a friend or something more, and I think this is a logical way to do it...yes?...

Do you think that would be creepy or cute?

11