When was the last time you cried? and why?

the question says it all, share your stories if you like :-)

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Earlier in the month because I was an over emotional PMSing wreck lol XD

Just one of those days where one thing after another kept going wrong. Minor things or not it didn't matter because the over emotional part LOL and it just piled up and at the end of the day I couldn't find a hair tie anywhere in my whole house and got frustrated and cried. Hahaha.

• hahahaha I'm imagining you crying just because of a hair tie, emotional wreck it is! lmao