Girls trying to steal boyfriends...what's wrong with them?

Seriously, why can't they focus on single guys? They are so many good ones out there...what the heck is wrong with those girls?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the ironic thing... girls are always attracted to guys that OTHER girls are attracted to, or have "approved of" by dating. They figure if THAT GIRL likes him, then he must have *something* worthwhile to offer, while they look at a single guy and think "if he doesn't have a girl, there must be something wrong with him."

Any guy will tell you that as soon as he gets a girlfriend, he has a bunch of women hitting on him, sometimes even throwing themselves at him, which rarely or never happens when he's single.