Abdominopelvic area has a new weird pain

I woke up feeling perfectly fine and the went to go pee. Towards the end of said event the lower area of my stomach started hurting. It was like a sharp pain on both sides of my body almost under my hip bones. After that it hurt for the rest of the day. The only organs in that area of my body(that I know of)that are a pair are the kidneys and ovaries. I have no idea why either one of them should be hurting. So,does anybody have any possible reason why? Because it really just showed up out of the blue this morning and it still hurts now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You refer to it being in the "lower area" and the pain being "under my hip bones" which sounds like your bladder inside your pelvis is radiating pain outwards link You stomach is actually right under your rib bones/boobs, but most people kind of point to their intestines or bladder when saying they have a stomach ache. =P From that and I'd say it's likely a urinary track infection especially with the pain happening when you are peeing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh god I hope it's not a tract infection lol that'd really ruin my day. What if it only happens once though? Or once in a while?

• Show All
    • But it hasn't burned when I pee. The pain really just popped up out of nowhere lasted through the rest of the day and a tad bit of the next and disappeared

• Well talk to your doctor and see what he says.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is it toward the front or the back? If your about a week out from your period, you can get pain in your ovaries (toward front aligned with your hip bones) due to eggs dropping, but if it's your kidneys (back) I'd reccomend getting seen by a doctor because that could be a lot of things... Sorry I couldn't be more help.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's towards the front but I'm not close to my period at all and that's more help than I had before you answered :)

• You may have an urinary track infection or cystitis

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a UTI like others have said. Go talk to your doctor, they will most likely prescribe some antibiotics and it will be gone within a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you PMSing?

0|0
    0|0
  • id imagine it has something to do with your time

0|0
    0|0
    • With my time...?

• yeah your time of the month, my ex had extremely bad cramps during that time. I think her pancreas was causing her problems as well, she also had intestinal problems

• But I'm not on or close to my period. That's horrible,I mean I have some stomach issues but that's a lot of problems. Oh well,I'll just have to wait it out and see if anything changes. Thank you for the answer :)

Recommended myTakes