Abdominopelvic area has a new weird pain

I woke up feeling perfectly fine and the went to go pee. Towards the end of said event the lower area of my stomach started hurting. It was like a sharp pain on both sides of my body almost under my hip bones. After that it hurt for the rest of the day. The only organs in that area of my body(that I know of)that are a pair are the kidneys and ovaries. I have no idea why either one of them should be hurting. So,does anybody have any possible reason why? Because it really just showed up out of the blue this morning and it still hurts now

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You refer to it being in the "lower area" and the pain being "under my hip bones" which sounds like your bladder inside your pelvis is radiating pain outwards link You stomach is actually right under your rib bones/boobs, but most people kind of point to their intestines or bladder when saying they have a stomach ache. =P From that and I'd say it's likely a urinary track infection especially with the pain happening when you are peeing.

• Oh god I hope it's not a tract infection lol that'd really ruin my day. What if it only happens once though? Or once in a while?

• But it hasn't burned when I pee. The pain really just popped up out of nowhere lasted through the rest of the day and a tad bit of the next and disappeared

• Well talk to your doctor and see what he says.