She needs space....will she come back?

This girl I've been with for 6 months said she needs some time/space to think. I know that's not a good thing. However we have never had an big issues or fights or anything bad in our relationship. Is it possible that she will realize what she is missing and how much she misses me and come back to me. How long do I wait before I even try to talk or do anything? Or do I just wait for her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• sometimes the intenceness of a relationship gets to us women...we have a lot of questions that run threw our minds guys and girls think very differently and somethings guys say that they think make them more desirable make them look bad to us for example your in a store and you tell your girlfriend this girl was flirting with you and gave you her number and you think well this will show my girlfriend she has something other women want to us women it tells us you don't care for us if your out getting numbers and we then believe you will just wind up cheating in the end we have a lot on our plate because we get labeled insecure, jealous, controlling, and so on when all we want is a guy who will love us and be faithful someone we who will be devoted to us we don't like trying to compete with other women for you and in the end you will get dumped by all the girls so like I was saying maybe she needs time to make sure she wants to further the relationship or not give here a few days and try to call her maybe both of you can talk it over and figure it out

just a little perspective from an honest women

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes