Am I wrong for being pissed?

I've only seen my boyfriend 2 times this month he comes back from being out of town and wants to see me the next day. If you claim you miss your girl wouldn't she be the first person you want to see... It's been like 2 Weeks since I seen him he didn't even come around before he left and didn't tell me he was already gone till I asked when he was gonna come see me. we been bf&gf for about a week and a half

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't understand, you've been together for a week and a half but you saw him twice this month? Uuuuuuuuuh...

Tell him you expect your boyfriend to tell you when's going away and to take time for you before he does so, as well as when he comes back..

Maybe he's been single for a while and needs to realize he has someone in his life now.

Try telling him and being patient with him?

1|0
    0|0
    • we made it official a week and a half ago

• Ok. Just tell him firmly what you expect from him. If he doesn't know it'll be hard for him to make it right. And be patient.

• That is a terrible way to treat your girlfriend, if it was me I would come a see my girl the first thing and tell her when I'm leaving. I have had relationship like this before and its not for me, and it sounds like the same thing for u. if I was you I would end the relationship and find someone who cares a lot more for u... Good Luck and I hope this helps...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes