Is farting in front of him wrong?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 3 years now and we live together and have a child. Every time I need to fart I just let it rip never do I hold it in anymore. He says he doesn't care,that it doesn't bother him...But I sometimes don't believe him. Should I start holding them in when around him and let them explode inside my stomach? lol or should I believe him and continue with my bombs? ( they don't smell )

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• woman farting in front of a man is like a stain on picasso's picture.

you still have a picasso, BUT...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• or you can just go to the bathroom and let them out! I don't think couples should ever get to that level in their relationship, its a buzz kill! its sexy when a girl or guy is proper and it also keeps the relationship going, people stop trying in relationships when their comfortable and then the laziness starts to happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if he says he doesn't care, just keep letting your farts rip. Holding pee, farts and poop in is bad for your insides and can leed to major operations being needed to save your life, so its not worth taking the risk. Plus it feels so much better to let them rip lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your sh*t don't stink? Wow, I have to find a girl like you.

Unless you have chronic gas it probably doesn't bother him. Just don't do it when he's going down on you.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think you should just continue with your bombs, holding them in will make your tummy sore. Doesn't just letting rip feel great once you have pushed that fart out?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not wrong but for me it's more of having proper manners? my bf sometimes fart in front of me but he would quickly cover my nose with his hands.. rarely, i also fart on him but i'd say excuse me or i also try to cover his nose with my hands :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Better in than out.

Try believing him. That sounds like a good plan.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he said it doesn't bother him go for it. Guys aren't like girls they will tell you how they are feeling. If it bothered him he would say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also fart and burp sometimes he is like ew but what can I say I am human and I hate stomach pain so ill let it all go... hahahha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I know a woman (she's a horrible person, but that doesn't have much to do with this story) who has 2 kids and has been with the same man since she was 16 and married to him at 18. They are now in their 40s. They shit on different levels of the house (he has the downstairs bathroom, she has the upstairs) and they NEVER fart in front of each other. If she has to fart she will go to her daughter's room and rip one. I think that is absolutely RIDCICULOUS.

There is nothing wrong with farting in front of your S/O. You are human and need to release gas too. My boyfriend farts all the time in front of me but I do not, only because I never have to fart around him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think people need to relax about people farting and pooping, its natural and so what if it stinks its not the end of the world. Just open a window and the smell will go. Some guys need to lighten up about women doing it too. After all its only natural and its bad for your insides to not pee, fart or poop when you need to, can leed to you needing major operations to save your life. Not worth the potential health risks

• I have to say yes it is wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on what kind of boyfriend you have. Some guys freak out and think the girl is super gross. My boyfriend couldn't careless. Does he laugh when you do it? If so then he probably really doesn't care. lol. I normally leave the room because I am still shy about it, but when I don't feel like leaving, or in the middle of something on my game and can't leave, then i'll just "let it rip." He laughs, so I don't get too embarrassed haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, its fine. I used to have farting contests with my ex. We would see who could fart louder. I would blow her away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes