Who pays the bill most of the time?

I'm in a relationship and I wonder how other couples behave when it comes to picking up the bill. feel free to answer

44

Most Helpful Girl

• At first, my boyfriend always paid on dates. After a few months, he asked me if it bothered me if we splitted the bill this time. I told him I was fine with that. Ever since, we usually split the bill. If it's something cheap like a dessert, a coffee, a drink, a beer, etc, he'll pay. But when we go out for dinner we usually split. But once in a while he invites me for dinner and pays for everything. He did it for instance when I went through a huge fight with my mom and he'll do it on our first anniversary soon. So it's about even, also because he pays the bill sometimes for groceries and stuff like that that we share when he's over at my place.