Is it typical girl behavior or am I reading too much into things?

So I was browsing through my gfs Facebook pictures and found a picture of her kissing a girl on the cheek in public not sure if they were drunk or sober. But if it was me kissing her on the cheek it would be obvious that we are boyfriend-girlfriend. With girls what does it mean? Plus she had her hand across the stomach like she does with me sometimes. Is she doing it friendship, attention, what is it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• do you have some reason to think she's bi or into girls? otherwise it means nothing. girls hug all the time and will kiss on the cheek for pictures to be cute.

0|1
    0|0
    • no reason to think that she is bi other than this and other bs she says and does.

• Show All
    • she always says I love you to her friends and that were stuck like glue. Stuff like that.

• nah I think you're looking for something that's not there and since guys don't do that stuff with their friends they find it odd and think it must mean something sexual when girls do it with each other but it's not.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Typical thing for a girl to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just being silly and playing around

1|1
    0|0
  • It's a kiss on the cheek, that's normal. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless there's tongues involved, girl-kisses (especially on the cheek) are generally accepted to be simply friendly. And even if it was you kissing her on the cheek, it would still only be considered a "friendly" kiss.

0|1
    0|0
  • typical girl behavior, it means nothing

3|1
    0|0
  • You're reading too much into it.

In future, if you're confused by a pic of your girlfriends, you should ask her what it's about.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes