Do you believe sociopaths are born that way?

I read an article that stated the above. Do you think sociopaths lack moral fiber from the time they are born? Educated responses only.

610

Most Helpful Girl

• Psychopaths are predisposed genetically and sociopaths are thought to be a product of their environmental factors. At least that is the thinking. Both are anti-social personality disorders. A sociopath may not have been "created" had they been raised or exposed to the environment they were in during the formative years. As a result, if you have people of both disorders, they may do the same thing, the psychopath may have done it out of impulsively, still not considering others feelings. While the sociopath does it with no conscience and it may be planned. This is just the "tip of the iceberg" into these 2 disorders, obviously.