Girls would you be mad?

girls would you be mad if your boyfriend had a lot of females and talked to them about you and your problems...and then one of the females told you that she didn't allow her boyfriend to have female friends and that her boyfriend would be dead if he said something about her to another female...im I wrong for being upset and he also lies about the smallest sh*t ,which only saids he would easily about the big..how would you guys feel..honest questions ..thank you

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how you feel about it. It depends on the guy I guess. If he's known for being shady then I don't think I'd want to be around that. hahhaah. I can understand that you would be upset if he was talking about you to his friends but girls talk about their men with their friends. Maybe it's a good thing he's talking to them about you...like problems you're having. They may try to help em out a bit when it comes to that or it may be a horrible thing depending on what he's saying to them and if the friends intentions are good or not. hahahah. But it's up to you. You should talk it out because it's going to bother you even more if he keeps doing it and you don't say anything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have learned in life that if someone can't be honest with you about something small, then what else would they lie to me about? Talking to One female friend about problems in your relationship (if they are in a relationship also) is probably good because guy's just don't get it ya know? Talking to a lot of his female friends about it sounds like crap to me and my husband has a couple of female friends & I'm friends with them too. My Mother always told me to trust my "gut feeling" and I have found that she was right. My last relationship was up & down & my gut told me something was going on and Yes...it was! He was cheating on me & my gut was telling me that but I didn't want to believe that, I wanted proof. Well, later down the road I got it & realized how much time I wasted in my life with him. Look for those "Red Flags" when it comes to realizing something is wrong. Hope that helps some :-) Good Luck

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you foyour respond,i don't really do this ,but in this case my mind is going bonkers over so much BS,sometimes its better to talk to a stranger..would you cnsider emailing me if so please tell me and I will send info,thank you

• this is a question nobody can answer for you! this is a personal preference and you should just keep doing what youve been doing but this doesn't mean your always right! keep it up and seriously, if you don't care about the female friends, tell that girl to f#$# off! if you have a problem with it, talk to your man! (TALK NOT TELL!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive been in that same exact situation. Whenever me and my boyfriend argue, he always talk things out with this other girl. I don't like him talking to other girls esp when we fight. Considering that this girl and my boyfriend dated for a month. What I did is, I told my boyfriend to stop communicating with that girl bec it upsets me. He did understand,and from then on, we never had proba with him talking to other girls. Good luck to you! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a problem with him being friends with other girls, tell him. He needs to know how to feel, that way he can dump you or stay with you, depending on how strongly he feels about you and this problem you have with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes