Girls would you be mad?

girls would you be mad if your boyfriend had a lot of females and talked to them about you and your problems...and then one of the females told you that she didn't allow her boyfriend to have female friends and that her boyfriend would be dead if he said something about her to another female...im I wrong for being upset and he also lies about the smallest sh*t ,which only saids he would easily about the big..how would you guys feel..honest questions ..thank you

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how you feel about it. It depends on the guy I guess. If he's known for being shady then I don't think I'd want to be around that. hahhaah. I can understand that you would be upset if he was talking about you to his friends but girls talk about their men with their friends. Maybe it's a good thing he's talking to them about you...like problems you're having. They may try to help em out a bit when it comes to that or it may be a horrible thing depending on what he's saying to them and if the friends intentions are good or not. hahahah. But it's up to you. You should talk it out because it's going to bother you even more if he keeps doing it and you don't say anything.