What's your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is when people are desperate for attention and they say things, then look around at everyone for some kind of confirmation? We all have 'that' friend.

198

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tall too man, big ups to us. Pet Peeves? Lack of education. Today everyone wants for things they can't have, but could have if they actually worked for it. They elect people into office they know nothing about but only vote for the person for things like- "he's black" or "my friends and family are voting for him", which explains the mess we are in right now with Obama. I mean you wouldn't dump all your money on a Super Bowl bet for an underdog team with a -40 point spread, would you? But if all your friends were doing it, you would! (not you, just saying). I just wish people would educate themselves about life!

• Couldn't have said it better myself, my man.

• I gave you best answer on my question earlier. I truly am glad you have a working brain.

• Hell yeah man! One drawback of being over 6' though is the world turns to an obstacle course haha

Thanks fir the legit answer though, I wholeheartedly agree regardless of political affiliation.