What's your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is when people are desperate for attention and they say things, then look around at everyone for some kind of confirmation? We all have 'that' friend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tall too man, big ups to us. Pet Peeves? Lack of education. Today everyone wants for things they can't have, but could have if they actually worked for it. They elect people into office they know nothing about but only vote for the person for things like- "he's black" or "my friends and family are voting for him", which explains the mess we are in right now with Obama. I mean you wouldn't dump all your money on a Super Bowl bet for an underdog team with a -40 point spread, would you? But if all your friends were doing it, you would! (not you, just saying). I just wish people would educate themselves about life!

1|3
    2|0
    • Couldn't have said it better myself, my man.

• I gave you best answer on my question earlier. I truly am glad you have a working brain.

• Hell yeah man! One drawback of being over 6' though is the world turns to an obstacle course haha

Thanks fir the legit answer though, I wholeheartedly agree regardless of political affiliation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• People with personalities that don't go past the surface. To be perfectly blunt, if you're not capable of grasping fundamentally simple concepts (such as morals, ethics, etc.) and completely lack the proper depth to have an intelligent conversation, then just leave me alone. As well, especially the ones who lack the above qualities, AND are loud/always talking (this is usually more common among girls). That drives me absolutely insane.

Others include:

- liars

- obnoxious eaters

- gum smackers in a really quiet room

- those guys in college who are conventionally "hot" and walk around like they're the hottest thing in the world, constantly referring to the 'fact' that they have "swag". Often repeating that last word 3 times lol. Like honestly... get over yourself. Risk your life for someone or have the awareness and passion to engage in a meaningful (and selfless) cause and I'll respect you, until then keep your closet of 30 pairs of brand-name shoes to yourself, and your pair of sunglasses not on your face when you're indoors. The ironic thing is that those guys think they are *so* cool, but they're really not; all they're doing is just consistently proving to anyone else - whose intellectual capacity is more than that of a peanut - just how "uncool" and/or stupid they actually are.

- people who take *a lot* of money from people (even if it's from their parents). Some financial support is understandable, but I find it hard to really think quite highly of a person if they just let their parents buy them a really expensive car, clothes, and pay for most of (if not all) their education "just because they can". There's nothing better - nor more character-building - than when a person achieves something by themselves.

I think that's about it. Kind of a harsh answer, (I'm generally quite kind, I swear! lol), but I'm just really frustrated right now as I have encountered all of the above disproportionately frequently lately. : / So... thanks for letting me vent! ha ha :)

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't think it was a harsh answer, just very honest. You obviously feel very strongly about these things that tend to *peeve* you off, and I say that's only natural. Well said. :)

• -People who speak too loud

- People who ask me for advice and then go do the dumb things anyway

- people that make fun of others who are different

- persons who think and act like they know it all when they actually don't

- persons who only look for reasons to complain about life non stop

1|0
    0|0
  • People who like drama, they start it then don't like it when I won't put up with it. I don't like wishy-washy people, one minute they want to be friends then the next they don't. We're either friends or we're not.

Also, people who are noisy, whether they're eating or in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • My biggest pet peeve is probably when people are mad at you and choose to just ignore you and give you the silent treatment instead of talking it out with you. It's immature and it's petty and it drives me nuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • When people cough and place their hands in fron of their mouth then end up touching everything spreading it everywhere. I don't understand why they don't just cough into a tissue or away from others so they don't spread it

0|0
    0|0
  • People who are just loud. Basically the loudest talker in the group that insists their voice be heard by everyone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a long list. Now it's mostly little kids prank calling 911 because I can't say anything to scare the hell out of repeat offenders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an extremely low tolerance for rude and tactless people...that's why Dr. Hannibal Lecter is one of my favorite fictional characters of all time!

And yes, I know he's considered a "psychopath"; regardless, he's awesome. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls on Facebook that try to call out other girls for being easy,slutty or taking half naked pictures example there is one girl who tried to make a career out of being a video vixen (one of those big booty chicks in the rap videos) but that clearly didn't work out for her so she has suddenly found god and thinks its OK to talk about other girls and how they are a trip and of course she has guys fawning over her agreeing even if they have sex with the same girls she calls out.

0|0
    0|0
  • People that chew loudly, eat with their mouth open or smack their lips when they eat. Ugh, nothing aggravates me as much as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • When my school bell rings and it waves in and out of tune. Drives me crazy :L

0|0
    0|0
  • When people leave their blinker on. IT DRIVES ME INSANE!

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest pet peeve is people who are impolite. If I hold the door for you the least you can do is say thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is if you chew with your mouth open or talk with your mouth full without covering up.

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy. Like that stuff pisses me off so much

0|0
    0|0
  • When somebody just randomly whistles happily. I get really aggressive when I hear someone whistle...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say poor grammar and punctuation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupidity.

1|0
    0|0
  • people that have pet peeves

1|0
    0|0
  • mine is people who don't speak their mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • When people spell my name wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • bullies and rude people

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with girlfriends who lust over other girls. Like get a f***ing clue you horn-dog.

2|0
    0|0
  • Loud impolite people.

0|0
    0|0
  • My pet peeve is this site's daily 'what is your pet peeve' question.

Also, smacking your lips when you eat. Just don't do it please.

0|1
    3|0
    • lmao who does that?

• Show All
    • I've never seen someone smack their lips when they eat... never.

• My roommate does it. I guess you're lucky then

Sorry you don't agree with my pet peeves

Can that be another pet peeve too?

• People who have to put lots of pictures of themselves posing on Facebook and who always want everyone online to know what they're doing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes