I broke up with him, and he behaves like crazy?

I broke up with him, and he started writing to me like

" I will kill myself and you will be guilty!"

or " you are murderer .." etc

I don't think he really would be able to kill himself ,but he wants to make me feel guilty ? and he also keep telling everyone ( our friends) how bad I'm, without heart , and how sad poor he is ..

I'm really really tired of this everything , what should I tell him to stop him doing it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He's playing the victim card and he will continue to play is for as long as it works on you.

You can tell him that if he commits suicide it's all on him. He is responsible for his own life. It can be hard but you can't give in to his mind games. I've been in the same situation where my ex was suicidal.